Friday, September 20, 2013

Connectoin

We are doing this because it's going to help us later in life. We need realize the connections that these careers have in our life, one of the connections that I have made would be a Social Worker. I would like to go on with this career when I'm out of high school. I love to help children and families out. Also, I'd want what's best for the children. I've realized that this career is going to be far from easy. It's going to be hard to deal with, because it's going to be hard for me to take kids away from there parents and seeing them upset and crying is going to kill me. I just want what's best for kids. They may not understand why they're getting taken away from their family, but later in life they're going to be thankful. Hopefully, there parents are going to realize that they need to change to get there kids back. All children should have parents, but not all parents should have their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment