Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Style

Mr. Boyars had us do a test to see what kind of learner we are. There was a visual, active listening, and a tactile learning. My results said that I'm more of a tactile learner. Which mean I like to do hands-on actives because it helps me learn better, and I better understand the material. It impacts my learning, if teachers taught with more hands on things, then I'd probably have better grades than I do now. If it's a hands on activity then my brain connections more to that, then if I were to just take notes. It would make this easier, because I'd pay attention more, because I find hands on actives interesting. Also, it's easier for me to remember.

1 comment:

  1. Spell check in the third sentence. You forgot a s in means. Other than that Great Job!

    ReplyDelete